Presented as part of a commemorative issue for Wolfgang Kiefer on the occasion of his 65th birthday.
Introduction of a high-pressure cell for use with Raman microscopy†
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Commemorative Issue: for Wolfgang Kiefer on the Occasion of his 65th Birthday
Volume 37, Issue 1-3, pages 442–446, January - March 2006
How to Cite
Uhlemann, U., Schmitt, M., Oehme, K.-L., Notni, J., Anders, E. and Popp, J. (2006), Introduction of a high-pressure cell for use with Raman microscopy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 37: 442–446. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1470
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2005
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 436.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!