Presented as part of a commemorative issue for Wolfgang Kiefer on the occasion of his 65th birthday.
The electrosorption of 1,2,3-triazole on gold as studied with surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy†
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Commemorative Issue: for Wolfgang Kiefer on the Occasion of his 65th Birthday
Volume 37, Issue 1-3, pages 123–131, January - March 2006
How to Cite
Jbarah, A. A., Ihle, A., Banert, K. and Holze, R. (2006), The electrosorption of 1,2,3-triazole on gold as studied with surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 37: 123–131. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1476
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2005
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie.
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Graduiertenkolleg GRK 829/1.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!