Presented as part of a commemorative issue for Wolfgang Kiefer on the occasion of his 65th birthday.
Surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy of imidazole adsorbed on electrode and colloidal surfaces of Cu, Ag, and Au†
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Commemorative Issue: for Wolfgang Kiefer on the Occasion of his 65th Birthday
Volume 37, Issue 1-3, pages 299–304, January - March 2006
How to Cite
Loo, B. H., Tse, Y., Parsons, K., Adelman, C., El-Hage, A. and Lee, Y. G. (2006), Surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy of imidazole adsorbed on electrode and colloidal surfaces of Cu, Ag, and Au. J. Raman Spectrosc., 37: 299–304. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1478
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2005
- Fisher College of Science and Mathematics Undergraduate Research Committee.
- University Undergraduate Research Committee at Towson University.
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR—0453342.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!