Raman identification of glassy silicates used in ceramics, glass and jewellery: a tentative differentiation guide
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 841–852, August 2006
How to Cite
Colomban, P., Tournie, A. and Bellot-Gurlet, L. (2006), Raman identification of glassy silicates used in ceramics, glass and jewellery: a tentative differentiation guide. J. Raman Spectrosc., 37: 841–852. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1515
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!