Four-photon Rayleigh-wing spectroscopy of α-chymotrypsin protein in water
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Proceedings of the European Conference on Nonlinear Optical Spectroscopy
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 689–692, June 2006
How to Cite
Bunkin, A. F., Chikishev, A. U., Gorchakov, A. P., Nurmatov, A. A. and Pershin, S. M. (2006), Four-photon Rayleigh-wing spectroscopy of α-chymotrypsin protein in water. J. Raman Spectrosc., 37: 689–692. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1532
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2005
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 05-02-16039., 03-02-16046, 05-02-08311.
- Ministry of Science and Technology RF.
- Research project on Superfine measurements.
- Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Research project on Optical spectroscopy and frequency standards.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!