The technique of the mural paintings of the Tournai Cathedral
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman Spectroscopy in Art and Archaeology II
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1098–1103, October 2006
How to Cite
Lepot, L., Denoël, S. and Gilbert, B. (2006), The technique of the mural paintings of the Tournai Cathedral. J. Raman Spectrosc., 37: 1098–1103. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1578
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!