A study of medieval illuminated manuscripts by means of portable Raman equipments
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman Spectroscopy in Art and Archaeology II
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1012–1018, October 2006
How to Cite
Bersani, D., Lottici, P. P., Vignali, F. and Zanichelli, G. (2006), A study of medieval illuminated manuscripts by means of portable Raman equipments. J. Raman Spectrosc., 37: 1012–1018. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1593
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!