This work is dedicated to the memory of Melanie Li Green, who died on 31 March 2005 after being involved in an accident.
Raman spectroscopy of Japanese artists' materials: The Tale of Genji by Tosa Mitsunobu†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman Spectroscopy in Art and Archaeology II
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1119–1124, October 2006
How to Cite
Eremin, K., Stenger, J. and Li Green, M. (2006), Raman spectroscopy of Japanese artists' materials: The Tale of Genji by Tosa Mitsunobu. J. Raman Spectrosc., 37: 1119–1124. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1595
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2005
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0213282
- NSF Laser Facility grant. Grant Number: CHE-0111370)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!