In vitro validation of a mobile Raman–XRF micro-analytical instrument's capabilities on the diagnosis of Byzantine icons
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman Spectroscopy in Art and Archaeology II
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1026–1034, October 2006
How to Cite
Andrikopoulos, K. S., Daniilia, S., Roussel, B. and Janssens, K. (2006), In vitro validation of a mobile Raman–XRF micro-analytical instrument's capabilities on the diagnosis of Byzantine icons. J. Raman Spectrosc., 37: 1026–1034. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1612
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!