A Raman spectroscopic study of the Mapungubwe oblates: glass trade beads excavated at an Iron Age archaeological site in South Africa
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 79–90, January 2008
How to Cite
Prinsloo, L. C. and Colomban, P. (2008), A Raman spectroscopic study of the Mapungubwe oblates: glass trade beads excavated at an Iron Age archaeological site in South Africa. J. Raman Spectrosc., 39: 79–90. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1816
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2006
- NRF and CNRS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!