First-principles calculation of the Peierls distortion in an infinite linear carbon chain: the contribution of Raman spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Proceedings of the XX Italian Conference on Raman Spectroscopy and Non Linear Effects Catania, Italy, 27 - 29 June 2007
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 164–168, February 2008
How to Cite
Milani, A., Tommasini, M., Fazzi, D., Castiglioni, C., Zoppo, M. D. and Zerbi, G. (2008), First-principles calculation of the Peierls distortion in an infinite linear carbon chain: the contribution of Raman spectroscopy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 39: 164–168. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1850
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2007
- Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research. Grant Number: RBNE033KMA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!