First-principles calculation of the Peierls distortion in an infinite linear carbon chain: the contribution of Raman spectroscopy
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Proceedings of the XX Italian Conference on Raman Spectroscopy and Non Linear Effects Catania, Italy, 27 - 29 June 2007
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 164–168, February 2008
How to Cite
Milani, A., Tommasini, M., Fazzi, D., Castiglioni, C., Zoppo, M. D. and Zerbi, G. (2008), First-principles calculation of the Peierls distortion in an infinite linear carbon chain: the contribution of Raman spectroscopy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 39: 164–168. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1850
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2007
- Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research. Grant Number: RBNE033KMA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!