Special Issue: Research Article
Raman spectroscopy as a tool to diagnose the impacts of combustion and greenhouse acid gases on properties of Built Heritage
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman Spectroscopy in Art and Archaeology III
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 1042–1049, August 2008
How to Cite
Sarmiento, A., Maguregui, M., Martinez-Arkarazo, I., Angulo, M., Castro, K., Olazábal, M. A., Fernández, L. A., Rodríguez-Laso, M. D., Mujika, A. M., Gómez, J. and Madariaga, J. M. (2008), Raman spectroscopy as a tool to diagnose the impacts of combustion and greenhouse acid gases on properties of Built Heritage. J. Raman Spectrosc., 39: 1042–1049. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1937
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2007
- Spanish MEC. Grant Numbers: CTQ2005-09267-C02-01, CTQ2005-09267-C02-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!