Vibrational line shapes of liquid and subcritical carbon dioxide in nano-pores
Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Proceedings of the European Conference on Nonlinear Optical Spectroscopy (ECONS), St Petersburg, Russia, 12-15 May 2007
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 750–755, June 2008
How to Cite
Arakcheev, V. G., Bagratashvili, V. N., Dubyanskiy, S. A., Morozov, V. B., Olenin, A. N., Popov, V. K., Tunkin, V. G., Valeev, A. A. and Yakovlev, D. V. (2008), Vibrational line shapes of liquid and subcritical carbon dioxide in nano-pores. J. Raman Spectrosc., 39: 750–755. doi: 10.1002/jrs.1974
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!