Dedicated to Dr S. De Lajarte.
Nondestructive on-site identification of ancient glasses: genuine artefacts, embellished pieces or forgeries?†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 604–617, June 2009
How to Cite
Ricciardi, P., Colomban, P., Tournié, A. and Milande, V. (2009), Nondestructive on-site identification of ancient glasses: genuine artefacts, embellished pieces or forgeries?. J. Raman Spectrosc., 40: 604–617. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2165
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!