This work is a product of the U.S. Government and is not subject to copyright in the United States.
Fast extraction of resonant vibrational response from CARS spectra with arbitrary nonresonant background†
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Joint 7th European Conference on Nonlinear Spectroscopy (ECONOS 2008) and 1st European Conference on CARS Microscopy (microCARS 2008), Igls, Austria, 25–27 May 2008
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 726–731, July 2009
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Lee, Y. J. and Cicerone, M. T. (2009), Fast extraction of resonant vibrational response from CARS spectra with arbitrary nonresonant background. J. Raman Spectrosc., 40: 726–731. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2217
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!