Can Raman spectroscopy detect cumulenic structures of linear carbon chains?
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 226–236, February 2010
How to Cite
Innocenti, F., Milani, A. and Castiglioni, C. (2010), Can Raman spectroscopy detect cumulenic structures of linear carbon chains?. J. Raman Spectrosc., 41: 226–236. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2413
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2009
- Italian Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!