Site-specific deposition of Ag nanoparticles on ZnO nanorod arrays via galvanic reduction and their SERS applications
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 907–913, September 2010
How to Cite
Song, W., Han, X., Chen, L., Yang, Y., Tang, B., Ji, W., Ruan, W., Xu, W., Zhao, B. and Ozaki, Y. (2010), Site-specific deposition of Ag nanoparticles on ZnO nanorod arrays via galvanic reduction and their SERS applications. J. Raman Spectrosc., 41: 907–913. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2539
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20573041, 20773044, 20873050
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0422
- New Century Excellent Talents in University
- 111 project. Grant Number: B06009
- Development Program of the Science and Technology of Jilin Province. Grant Numbers: 20060902-02, 20075020
- Key Projects in the National Science and Technology Pillar Program. Grant Number: 2007BA138B03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!