This paper was published online 13 January 2010. An error was subsequently identified and corrected on 5 February 2010. This notice appears in both the online and printed versions of the paper.
Physical mechanisms behind the SERS enhancement of pyramidal pit substrates†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 1106–1111, October 2010
How to Cite
Vernon, K. C., Davis, T. J., Scholes, F. H., Gómez, D. E. and Lau, D. (2010), Physical mechanisms behind the SERS enhancement of pyramidal pit substrates. J. Raman Spectrosc., 41: 1106–1111. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2557
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!