Paper published as part of the Art and Archaeology 2009 special issue.
Raman microscopy of prehistoric rock paintings from the Hoz de Vicente, Minglanilla, Cuenca, Spain†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology
Volume 41, Issue 11, pages 1394–1399, November 2010
How to Cite
Hernanz, A., Ruiz-López, J. F., Gavira-Vallejo, J. M., Martin, S. and Gavrilenko, E. (2010), Raman microscopy of prehistoric rock paintings from the Hoz de Vicente, Minglanilla, Cuenca, Spain. J. Raman Spectrosc., 41: 1394–1399. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2582
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2009
- Vicerrectorado de Investigación (UNED)
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN
- Consejería de Cultura de la Junta de Comunidades de Castilla-La Mancha
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!