Single-beam coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering (CARS) spectroscopy of gas-phase CO2 via phase and polarization shaping of a broadband continuum
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 1194–1199, October 2010
How to Cite
Roy, S., Wrzesinski, P. J., Pestov, D., Dantus, M. and Gord, J. R. (2010), Single-beam coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering (CARS) spectroscopy of gas-phase CO2 via phase and polarization shaping of a broadband continuum. J. Raman Spectrosc., 41: 1194–1199. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2587
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2009
- Air Force Research Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!