Cesium doped and undoped ZnO nanocrystalline thin films: a comparative study of structural and micro-Raman investigation of optical phonons
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 1594–1600, December 2010
How to Cite
Thangavel, R., Singh Moirangthem, R., Lee, W.-S., Chang, Y.-C., Wei, P.-K. and Kumar, J. (2010), Cesium doped and undoped ZnO nanocrystalline thin films: a comparative study of structural and micro-Raman investigation of optical phonons. J. Raman Spectrosc., 41: 1594–1600. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2599
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2009
- Academia Sinica and National Science Council, Taiwan, Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC98-2811-M-001-106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!