Metal-assisted regioselectivity in nucleophilic substitutions: a study by Raman spectroscopy and density functional theory calculations
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 1688–1693, December 2010
How to Cite
Defant, A., Rossi, B., Viliani, G., Guella, G. and Mancini, I. (2010), Metal-assisted regioselectivity in nucleophilic substitutions: a study by Raman spectroscopy and density functional theory calculations. J. Raman Spectrosc., 41: 1688–1693. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2631
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2009
- Provincia Autonoma di Trento (Italy)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!