Raman spectroscopic study of the hydrogen and arsenate bonding environment in isostructural synthetic arsenates of the variscite group—M3+ AsO4·2H2O (M3+ = Fe, Al, In and Ga): implications for arsenic release in water
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 62–71, January 2011
How to Cite
Gomez, M. A., Le Berre, J.-F., Assaaoudi, H. and Demopoulos, G. P. (2011), Raman spectroscopic study of the hydrogen and arsenate bonding environment in isostructural synthetic arsenates of the variscite group—M3+ AsO4·2H2O (M3+ = Fe, Al, In and Ga): implications for arsenic release in water. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 62–71. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2639
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!