One-pot synthesis of silver particle aggregation as highly active SERS substrate
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 5–11, January 2011
How to Cite
Cai, Z., Tian, C., Wang, L., Zhou, W., Wang, B. and Fu, H. (2011), One-pot synthesis of silver particle aggregation as highly active SERS substrate. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 5–11. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2640
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20431030
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20671032, 20971040
- Cultivation Fund of the Key Scientific and Technical Innovation Project
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 708029
- Province Natural Science Foundation of Heilongjiang Province. Grant Number: ZJG0602-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!