Paper published as part of the Art and Archaeology 2009 special issue.
Extractionless non-hydrolysis surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopic detection of historical mordant dyes on textile fibers†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology
Volume 41, Issue 11, pages 1455–1461, November 2010
How to Cite
Jurasekova, Z., del Puerto, E., Bruno, G., García-Ramos, J. V., Sanchez-Cortes, S. and Domingo, C. (2010), Extractionless non-hydrolysis surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopic detection of historical mordant dyes on textile fibers. J. Raman Spectrosc., 41: 1455–1461. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2651
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!