Surface-enhanced Raman scattering study of human serum on PVAAg nanofilm prepared by using electrostatic self-assembly
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 137–144, February 2011
How to Cite
Liu, R., Zi, X., Kang, Y., Si, M. and Wu, Y. (2011), Surface-enhanced Raman scattering study of human serum on PVAAg nanofilm prepared by using electrostatic self-assembly. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 137–144. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2665
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10864001
- Department of Science and Technology of Yunnan province. Grant Number: 2008ZC159M
- Chuxiong Normal University. Grant Number: 08YJRC10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!