Raman excitation of (+)-(R)-methyloxirane and its origin of optical activity via bond polarizabilities
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 186–191, February 2011
How to Cite
Wang, P., Fang, Y. and Wu, G. (2011), Raman excitation of (+)-(R)-methyloxirane and its origin of optical activity via bond polarizabilities. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 186–191. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2670
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2009
- Natural Science Foundation of Beijing. Grant Number: 2082006
- National Natural Science Foundation Of China. Grant Number: 20773073
- Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 306020
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20060003050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!