Paper published as part of the Art and Archaeology 2009 special issue.
Raman spectroscopy as a tool to diagnose the impact and conservation state of Pompeian second and fourth style wall paintings exposed to diverse environments (House of Marcus Lucretius)†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology
Volume 41, Issue 11, pages 1400–1409, November 2010
How to Cite
Maguregui, M., Knuutinen, U., Castro, K. and Madariaga, J. M. (2010), Raman spectroscopy as a tool to diagnose the impact and conservation state of Pompeian second and fourth style wall paintings exposed to diverse environments (House of Marcus Lucretius). J. Raman Spectrosc., 41: 1400–1409. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2671
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2009
- Basque Government through the Environmental Analytical Chemistry project. Grant Number: IT-245-07
- Spanish Government (MICINN) through the IMDICOGU project. Grant Number: BIA2008-06592
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!