Sub-picosecond Raman spectrometer for time-resolved studies of structural dynamics in heme proteins
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 265–275, March 2011
How to Cite
Kruglik, S. G., Lambry, J.-C., Martin, J.-L., Vos, M. H. and Negrerie, M. (2011), Sub-picosecond Raman spectrometer for time-resolved studies of structural dynamics in heme proteins. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 265–275. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2685
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!