Non-invasive time-course imaging of apoptotic cells by confocal Raman micro-spectroscopy
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 251–258, March 2011
How to Cite
Zoladek, A., Pascut, F. C., Patel, P. and Notingher, I. (2011), Non-invasive time-course imaging of apoptotic cells by confocal Raman micro-spectroscopy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 251–258. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2707
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2010
- Medical Research Council, UK. Grant Number: (G0601750)
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council, UK. Grant Number: (BB/G010285/1)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!