The characteristics of laser-driven shock wave investigated by time-resolved Raman spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 345–348, March 2011
How to Cite
Song, Y., Zheng, X., Yu, G., Zhao, J., Jiang, L., Liu, Y., Yang, B. and Yang, Y. (2011), The characteristics of laser-driven shock wave investigated by time-resolved Raman spectroscopy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 345–348. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2708
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20973050, 20573028
- Science and Technology Development Foundation of CAEP. Grant Number: 2007B1001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!