Pure component Raman spectral reconstruction from glazed and unglazed Yuan, Ming, and Qing shards: a combined Raman microscopy and BTEM study
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 377–382, March 2011
How to Cite
Widjaja, E., Lim, G. H., Lim, Q., Mashadi, A. B. and Garland, M. (2011), Pure component Raman spectral reconstruction from glazed and unglazed Yuan, Ming, and Qing shards: a combined Raman microscopy and BTEM study. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 377–382. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2721
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2009
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!