Spectroscopic and structural investigations of α-, β-, and γ-AlH3 phases
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 512–516, March 2011
How to Cite
Manciu, F. S., Reza, L., Durrer, W. G., Bronson, A., Lacina, D. and Graetz, J. (2011), Spectroscopic and structural investigations of α-, β-, and γ-AlH3 phases. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 512–516. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2722
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2010
- Missile Defense Agency. Grant Number: HQ0006-08-C-0040
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0723115
- Metal Hydrides Center of Excellence
- Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- Hydrogen Fuel Initiative
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH1-886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!