A Raman spectroscopic study of the igneous rocks on Marion Island: a possible terrestrial analogue for the geology on Mars
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 626–632, April 2011
How to Cite
Prinsloo, L. C., Colomban, P., Brink, J. D. and Meiklejohn, I. (2011), A Raman spectroscopic study of the igneous rocks on Marion Island: a possible terrestrial analogue for the geology on Mars. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 626–632. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2756
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!