Simple method to prepare size-controllable gold nanoparticles in solutions and their applications on surface-enhanced Raman scattering
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 621–625, April 2011
How to Cite
Yu, C.-C., Liu, Y.-C., Yang, K.-H. and Tsai, H.-Y. (2011), Simple method to prepare size-controllable gold nanoparticles in solutions and their applications on surface-enhanced Raman scattering. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 621–625. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2764
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2009
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC-97-2622-E-238-008-CC3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!