DFT and MP2 based quantum mechanical calculations and a theoretical vibrational spectroscopic investigation on roscovitine, a potential drug to treat cancers
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 719–732, April 2011
How to Cite
Balci, K., Akkaya, Y., Akyuz, S. and Palavan-Unsal, N. (2011), DFT and MP2 based quantum mechanical calculations and a theoretical vibrational spectroscopic investigation on roscovitine, a potential drug to treat cancers. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 719–732. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2774
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2009
- Scientific Research Projects Coordination Unit of Istanbul University. Grant Numbers: UDP-3747/15052009, N-1650/2509200, Ö-2423/21082008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!