A Raman spectroscopic study of M2+M3+ sulfate minerals, römerite Fe2+Fe23+ (SO4)4· 14H2O and botryogen Mg2+Fe3+ (SO4)2(OH)·7H2O
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 825–830, April 2011
How to Cite
Frost, R. L., Palmer, S. J., Čejka, J., Sejkora, J., Plášil, J., Jebavá, I. and Keeffe, E. C. (2011), A Raman spectroscopic study of M2+M3+ sulfate minerals, römerite Fe2+Fe23+ (SO4)4· 14H2O and botryogen Mg2+Fe3+ (SO4)2(OH)·7H2O. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 825–830. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2782
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2010
- Queensland University of Technology Inorganic Materials Research Program of the School of Physical and Chemical Sciences
- Ministry of Culture of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MK00002327201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!