A comprehensive spectroscopic study of synthetic Fe2+, Fe3+, Mg2+ and Al3+ copiapite by Raman, XRD, LIBS, MIR and vis–NIR
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1120–1129, May 2011
How to Cite
Kong, W. G., Wang, A., Freeman, J. J. and Sobron, P. (2011), A comprehensive spectroscopic study of synthetic Fe2+, Fe3+, Mg2+ and Al3+ copiapite by Raman, XRD, LIBS, MIR and vis–NIR. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1120–1129. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2790
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2010
- Chinese Scholarship Council (to WGK)
- NASA Mars Fundamental Research project. Grant Number: NNX07AQ34G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!