Silver-coated inverse opals formed from polystyrene spheres for surface-enhanced Raman scattering
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 941–944, May 2011
How to Cite
Mu, W., Hwang, D.-K., Chang, R. P. H. and Ketterson, J. B. (2011), Silver-coated inverse opals formed from polystyrene spheres for surface-enhanced Raman scattering. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 941–944. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2800
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2010
- AFOSR DARPA. Grant Number: FA9550-08-1-0221
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ESI-04-26328
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!