Micro-Raman spectroscopic study of cord-marked pottery decorated with red coatings from Taiwan, ca 2600–1700 B.C.
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1062–1068, May 2011
How to Cite
Liou, Y. S., Chang Liu, Y. and Huang, H. Y. (2011), Micro-Raman spectroscopic study of cord-marked pottery decorated with red coatings from Taiwan, ca 2600–1700 B.C. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1062–1068. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2813
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2010
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC-95-2116-M-026-002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!