Photofragmentation mechanisms of nickel methyl xanthate—resonance Raman and density functional theory investigation
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1025–1033, May 2011
How to Cite
Wei, S.-L., Gao, P.-C., Zhao, Y.-Y., Wang, H.-g. and Zheng, X. (2011), Photofragmentation mechanisms of nickel methyl xanthate—resonance Raman and density functional theory investigation. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1025–1033. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2814
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB815203
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20573097, 20703038
- NSFZ. Grant Numbers: R405465, Y407245
- EYTP, MOE of China. Grant Number: 1918
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!