General expression for the depolarization ratio for first-order collision-induced light scattering
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1046–1048, May 2011
How to Cite
Senchuk, A. and Tabisz, G. C. (2011), General expression for the depolarization ratio for first-order collision-induced light scattering. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1046–1048. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2832
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2010
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Canadian Institute for Photonic Innovation (CIPI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!