This paper is dedicated to our colleague and co-author Denis Bormann, who passed away in 2009.
Time-resolved Raman studies on Al2O3: Cr3+: lifetime measurements of the excited-state transition Ē 2Ā†
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1109–1113, May 2011
How to Cite
Tobon, Y. A., Bormann, D., Canizares, A., Raimboux, N. and Simon, P. (2011), Time-resolved Raman studies on Al2O3: Cr3+: lifetime measurements of the excited-state transition Ē 2Ā. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1109–1113. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2834
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!