Raman spectroscopy and support vector machines for quick toxicological evaluation of titania nanoparticles
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 1222–1231, June 2011
How to Cite
Pyrgiotakis, G., Kundakcioglu, O. E., Pardalos, P. M. and Moudgil, B. M. (2011), Raman spectroscopy and support vector machines for quick toxicological evaluation of titania nanoparticles. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1222–1231. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2839
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2010
- Particle Engineering Research Center (PERC)
- University of Florida
- Center for Surfactants and Particulate Systems (CPaSS)
- University of Florida and Columbia University, the State of Florida
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: EEC-94-02989, EEC-0506560
- National High Field Magnet Laboratory, the National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1-P20-RR020654-01, RO1HL75258, R01HL78670
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!