The growth of the passive film on iron in 0.05 M NaOH studied in situ by Raman microspectroscopy and electrochemical polarization. Part II: In situ Raman spectra of the passive film surface during growth by electrochemical polarization
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 1353–1365, June 2011
How to Cite
Nieuwoudt, M. K., Comins, J. D. and Cukrowski, I. (2011), The growth of the passive film on iron in 0.05 M NaOH studied in situ by Raman microspectroscopy and electrochemical polarization. Part II: In situ Raman spectra of the passive film surface during growth by electrochemical polarization. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1353–1365. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2842
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2010
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2053306
- University of the Witwatersrand
- DST/NRF Centre of Excellence in Strong Materials
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!