Application of Raman spectroscopy in the nondestructive analyses of ancient Chinese jades
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 1324–1329, June 2011
How to Cite
Wang, R. and Zhang, W.-S. (2011), Application of Raman spectroscopy in the nondestructive analyses of ancient Chinese jades. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1324–1329. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2846
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50902023
- Shanghai Social Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 2010ETQ001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!