Orientation of sp2 carbon nanoclusters in ion-implanted polymethylmethacrylate as revealed by polarized Raman spectroscopy
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 1340–1343, June 2011
How to Cite
Ivanov, V. G. and Hadjichristov, G. B. (2011), Orientation of sp2 carbon nanoclusters in ion-implanted polymethylmethacrylate as revealed by polarized Raman spectroscopy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1340–1343. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2847
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2010
- Sofia University. Grant Number: FNI 098/2010
- Bulgarian National Fund for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: DO 02-167/2008, DRNF02/8-2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!