SVD-based method for intensity normalization, background correction and solvent subtraction in Raman spectroscopy exploiting the properties of water stretching vibrations
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 1528–1539, July 2011
How to Cite
Palacký, J., Mojzeš, P. and Bok, J. (2011), SVD-based method for intensity normalization, background correction and solvent subtraction in Raman spectroscopy exploiting the properties of water stretching vibrations. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1528–1539. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2896
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!