Softening behavior of acoustic phonon mode in ZnO nanoparticles: the effect of impurities and particle size variation with temperature
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 1620–1625, August 2011
How to Cite
Yadav, H. K., Sreenivas, K., Katiyar, R. S. and Gupta, V. (2011), Softening behavior of acoustic phonon mode in ZnO nanoparticles: the effect of impurities and particle size variation with temperature. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1620–1625. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2901
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!