Micro-Raman investigation of nanosized zinc ferrite: effect of crystallite size and fluence of irradiation
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 1510–1517, July 2011
How to Cite
Singh, J. P., Srivastava, R. C., Agrawal, H. M. and Kumar, R. (2011), Micro-Raman investigation of nanosized zinc ferrite: effect of crystallite size and fluence of irradiation. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1510–1517. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2902
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!